PyroForum.nl

K3wl

Prophet

Omdat ik een paar mensen heb zien discussiëren over het woord kewl dacht ik dat dit wel handig zou zijn. K3wl wordt meestal aanzien als een breezah-soort uitdrukking voor cool. Bijgevolg ook dat wanneer ik zou zeggen: Man, wat is dat kewl. Dat de persoon in kwestie denkt dat ie 'cool' is of iets 'cool' heeft gemaakt wat ik eigenlijk niet bedoel. Met k3wl of kewl of w/e bedoel ik het volgende. Dit is rechtstreeks gequote van chemixtry die het zelf ook gequote hebben. Dit is mijn interpretatie van k3wl, nu weten jullie het, en de nieuwe members direct ook. Vooraleer ze doorgaan met hun stommiteiten omdat ze als k3wl werden benoemd op dit forum.

Het is lang maar zeker het lezen waard!

Lesson 1

A Word on Kewls

By Rat_Bastard

What is a "kewl"? Kewls are most commonly kids (and early teens) who are most commonly young people who are very ignorant, childish and stupid. [Please note that this is just the majority age for kewls, there are many intelligent teens too]. There is nobody more stupid, more immature, and more ignorant than a kewl. They are complete posers, and liars (many never do the stuff they say!) and they often spread bullshit from the "Anarchist Cookbook", and other crapbooks. They possess little or no real knowledge about anarchy, weapons, explosives, drugs ect. From my observations there are now 4 different kinds of Kewls. (Kewl druggies were added due to popular demand). The classifications are: Kewl Hackers , Kewl Anarchists, Kewl Druggies, and Kewl Bombers.
Kewl Hackers often talk in "hacker language" or "1337 H4X0R" as they call it. This is a horrible mutilation of English and text. Here is an example: "1 4/\/\ H4\/1Ng 4 l33t LAN P4r7y 70nigh7! \/\/4nn4 cUm 4nD fr4g 50m3 n00b5!!!!1111 LOL!!11"
Translation: I'm having a leet LAN party tonight! Wanna come and frag some noobs? You are probably asking why is there "1"s after the "!"s, well they try to type exclamation marks by holding down the shift key and the one key to get it, but they almost always release the shift key before the one, resulting in the multiple ones. They think that typing this way will make them look "cooler" or should I say, "Kewler". They sometimes also type in ALL CAPS. They also overuse things like "LOL" (laugh out loud). The main problem is they think they are hackers when they are just using a pre-scripted program like Sub-7 or NetBus, where the programming is done for you, and all you do is point and click hacking. That is NOT real hacking. Do they think that Kevin Mitnick became one of the best hackers by using some stupid point and click program that does everything for them? Another thing is if you get in an argument with them they threaten to hack you or some other pitiful threat. Anyways, they think that they have some type of "power" that gives them a false sense of superiority and they think "\/\/000!!11 pH33R mY 1337 h4X0r Sk1115!! iM 4 H4rD k0r3 h4x0r!!111 LOL!!111" No, you are a hard core NERD!

Kewl Anarchists are the ones I hate most. A Kewl Anarchist is made when a stupid kid reads the famed "Anarchists Cookbook" or "The Jolly Rodgers Cookbook". When they read the cookbook, they think that "Anarchy" is vandalizing stuff and getting away with it. No it is NOT. Anarchy is a valid political movement not some teenage rebellion shit, and it is not an excuse for you and your little shit friends to vandalize stuff. Go study politics and government if you want to know what Anarchy is, but unfortunately kewls have a 5 second attention span so they will never learn. What appalled me the most was when I saw a page saying "this page is for the Real anarchists, you know the kind who like to whip up some homemade drugs, or make a bomb, or raise hell" That was an actual quote! You little fucks have totally debased and tarnished a legitimate ideology. The sad thing is many of them go on saying shit like "FUCK PIGS" and they totally hate any type of authority; the funny part is that they say that because they busted for vandalism or underage drinking. The cookbook has a bad reputation for reliability and safety, (not to mention lots of BULLSHIT) and most of the online files are even worse! The saddest part is that they are so damn stupid that they believe this bullshit. They seem to think that just because it's a text file means it's true, boy are they ever wrong. What really pisses me off is how Kewl anarchists post lots of "school trashing" guides. Talk about immaturity! You are the kind of shits who grow up to live on the street panhandling, and you will never get a good paying job. Most Kewl Anarchists vandalize for no reason, except for calling themselves hard core "Anarchists" or "Vandals". Anyways there are many other Crapbooks of the same loathsome breed that out there, such as xoo's cookbook, vortex's cookbook, jynx's coockbook, and the BIG BOOK OF MISCHIEF. I have met many Kewls and, have trashed-talked them until they finally learn NOT to be a Kewl, or until they go away. But the worst Kewl I EVER ran into is a guy who calls himself "THATdarnDAVIDkid" this guy's story is now a totse classic. Read the Files they are HILARIOUS!!

Here is his webpage: (the real page is gone now but I BACKED IT UP for your laughing pleasure!)
Night Vandals (see below)

here is the parody page
http://members.shaw.ca/raydawg/pages/nitelosers.html

after all of that trashing he finally disappeared. Good riddance!

Kewl Druggies are another appalling breed of kewls that are probably the most brain-dead of them all. They mostly talk about making their own "homemade" drugs. These people are so brainless and have so little imagination that they must get high in order to enjoy life. And they do the stupidest things such as trying to get high on NUTMEG and peanuts! And some still think that you can get high off of banana peels. I can't believe that these lifeless dumbasses actually try that crap. If you wan't to get stoned JUST BUY SOME FUCKING WEED! I also read stories of these lifeless twit's raiding their parent's medicine cabinet and taking whatever medication because their so desperate to get a buzz. To sum up one of the stories I read: this kid was desperate for a high so he took like a whole bottle of SSRI's (antidepressants) and he puked repedidly and his vision got all fucked up and he started shaking uncontrollably. Serves him right. These people are a waste of food and resources. At least they improve the gene pool by overdosing (or taking the wrong thing) and killing themselves.

Kewl Bombers are the most likely to earn themselves a Darwin Award (and many have! like this retard) Kewl Bombers often try the "bombs" in the "Anarchists Cookbook" As you may well know most of the stuff in the Anarchists Cookbook is bullshit or inaccurate. Kewls actually believe if you put gas soaked cotton on fertilizer and light it it will blow up a big area. God they are so fucking STUPID, they also think that they can set ANFO off with a CO2 cartridge bomb! what dumbasses! Do some research! High explosives need BLASTING CAPS to detonate, and NO you can't buy them. A common thing they do is they log on to forums and ask "how can I make a quick and easy bomb?" or "how do i get RDX?" they don't do ANY research, they just think they can ask any question and get quick answers. They are to lazy to use a search button! can you believe that? . They also like to make CO2 cartridge bombs, but usually this is bound to happen. You can see there was an entry and exit wound from the CO2 cartridge shrapnel. Here is another retard in action, this Dumbass tried to melt off the plastic coating of an M-80, and BOOM!!! no more fingers! The sheer stupidity of these kids amazes me! Another thing Kewl Bombers like to make is Pipebombs, but they usually screw up and they are reduced to chunks. Many Kewls who play with pipebombs end up like this . Even some older people are kewls, like this guy who made a large salute and this happened. Oh by the way, would you kewl kids please don't put explosives in your mouth.
The most common reasons for accidental pipebomb detonation are:
-Short fuzes .
-Shitty fuzes that go out (and they attempt to re-light)
-Drilling the fuze hole AFTER the explosive composition has been put in.
-The explosive composition reacting with the metal and detonating.
-Powder on the pipe threads (friction from screwing the cap on detonated the powder)
-Hammering the ends shut AFTER the explosive composition has been put in .
Kewls are probably the no. #1 reason why fireworks are banned in most places. I can't fucking STAND little shits an who get injured by fireworks, because they held a firecracker too long, and it blew up. Then their asshole irrisponsible soccer-mom goes on some stupid ass crusade to get all fireworks banned. Fucking retard parents and their little shit kids. Heres a suggestion: DONT RAISE STUPID RETARDED LITTLE SHITS!! If there were no little stupid shits and Irrisponsible parents, then we would all be having fun, by playing a game of lawn-darts and setting off legal M-80's and Cherry bombs.
P.S: I recently heard from my friend in the US, that SNAKES were banned for a year in one state because some kid swallowed them and chocked to death!! UN-fucking-believable!!! it seems like kids are constantly finding new ways to kill themselves and ruin fun things for the rest of us.

Er zitten best grappige opmerkingen tussen, alleen vind ik em een beetje te bot over sommige dingen zoals: "These people are a waste of food and resources. At least they improve the gene pool by overdosing (or taking the wrong thing) and killing themselves."

Hij kwam blijkbaar nog niet op het idee dat dat soort mensen ook geholpen konden worden... :lol: Of hij vond dat zonde van het geld ofzo, goed stukje, maar ik vind de schrijver een beetje te onsympathiek.

Dat met die "waste of food" vind ik niet eens zo'n erge uitspraak...
Het geldt alleen voor lui die o.a. stoer (willen) doen met al dan niet zelfgemaakte drugs.
Je gaat toch ook geen olie boren als je weet dat er daar maar 1000 liter zit...
(wat ben ik weer filosofisch bezig B))

Maar sneu is de schrijver iig ook:

I BACKED IT UP
goed bezig man! :lol:

Maar die vergelijking met Hitler vind ik wel erg ver gaan hoor :D
"Every society needs an Enemy"
  • 2 weeks later...

Oo, oo, ooh, het wordt ook met de dag erger ;) .

Laatst met m'n brugklaskamp waren we weer een paar hoor, die stoer wilden doen met de volgende dingen:

-"Als je mest en suiker bij eelkaar gooit, en je steekt het aan, gaat het mega roken!!!"

En natuurlijk weer over cola+mentos, wat wel klopt, maar vind ik alsnog een beetje k3wl.

Maar verassend genoeg niks over NaOH, dat was blijkbaar te hoog gegrepen B) .

dr B

Yup, maar zo gaat het overal in de wereld. Kernenergie is een prachtig voorbeeld. Een heel groot deel van Nederland - maar ook de wereld - is tegen kernenergie. Maar ze bedenken niet even dat het heel schoon is en dat de centrale van Tjernobyl echt oud was en de kernwetenschappen pas in de kinderschoenen stond. Hoeveel centrales zijn er over de wereld, en hoeveel hebben een meltdown gehad? 1, Tjernobyl. De kans is ontzettend klein, maar menen gaan gewoon de protestgroep achterna en geloven klakkeloos dat het slecht is.

Vind ik ook, ik ben ook pro-kernenergie, tis schoon en een stuk goedkoper dan windmolens.
Maargoed, Nederland heeft een gasbel en dat speelt natuurlijk ook een grote rol in het anti-kernenergie gedoe denk ik. Maar nu begin ik af te dwalen van het onderwerp.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Voor mij maakt het niet uit dat hij hier en daar wel eens overdrijft want het is dan ook geschreven in columnstijl, wat juist gekenmerkt is door overdrijvingen en soms door schijnlogica.

Netjes geschreven en nog steeds perfect verstaanbaar voor de nederlandstalige medemens met een maar matige kennis van het engels.

Dat ze zichzelf doden komt het wel vaak op neer, en met die tekst hoop ik dat hij er ook veel zal afschrikken.
(ik heb ook nog ontdekt dat ik nooit een echte k3wl ben geweest, -zoals ik altijd dacht- ik heb bijvoorbeeld nooit van plan geweest mijn ammonia te mengen met mijn natriumchloraat waarvan ik wel wist dat het kon ontplofffen maar levensgevaarlijk was)
trouwens ik denk niet dat er veel k3wl zich bezich houden met het echte vuurwerk.

Nou... Ik denk dat dat niet helemaal een kloppende redenering is.
Ik bedoel, bijvoorbeeld als iemand denkt dat ie kan hacken maar eigenlijk gewoon programma's gebruikt die ook nog es z'n eigen pc verneuken, dan is ie zoiezo al een k3wl hacker, maar daarvoor hoeft ie dus niet ook nog es zo te praten met die complete omschrijving.

• 2 months later...

hehe, dit kennen we in de pc wereld als n00bs. En precies wat er beschreven staat in de 1e post. Die mensen denken dat ze met 1 dingetje de hele wereld aan kunnen.

Ook die kleine discussie over dat kernenergie slecht is...hm...havo natuurkunde, en je snapt wel wat er goed en fout aan is, plus dat je een mening kan hebben.

Maarja, dit soort mensen doe je niet veel aan, hopen dat ze zichzelf opblazen en niemand anders pijn doen :angry:

• 4 weeks later...

AAARG! Ik haat k3wl's! Ik haat ze, ik haat ze! Onlangs was er op tv een reportage over gasten die pijpbommen en van die crofty-bommen maaken. Natuurlijk hebben mijn ouders die reportage gezien en zijn al mijn pyro-zaken opgeschort. :P Gewoon omdat een paar gastjes die dachten dat ze stoer waren een crofty-bom in een kinder boerderij gegooit hebben, en er ook maar 0,0 verstand van hebben. Wat scheelt er met die mensen. Braindead? Dit heeft toch totaal niets met mij pyro te maken! Maar ach ja wat kun je er aan doen, ze zullen er zeker altijd zijn...
Als ouders nuj eens minder alles geloven van die stomme reportages, en zelf gaan redeneren.

Mijn medeleven met wie dit ook tegenkomt/tegengekomen heeft.
greets, Max

Ik denk dat ik er gewoon eens op een rustige avond het onderwerp pyrotechniek ga aansnijden. En er een deftig gesprek over voeren. Misschien ook wel wat laten zien. Ik houd me (nog) niet bezig me HE's dus het kan niet zo erg zijn.
Deze site een tonen kan ook wel interesant zijn. Zo zien ze ook dat het wel serieus word opgenomen rond veiligheid e.d..

Pray for me, Max

Je doet nu alles nog 'stiekem' ? Dan moet je het inderdaad gaan vertellen, en dit is niet even makkelijk bij alle ouders...

Mijn ouders hebben het van het begin af aan eigelijk allemaal goed gevonden. Ik heb alleen wel 1 keer iets doms gedaan. Ik had een mortier afgestoken in de achtertuin, wat al niet zo slim was. Maar deze knalde gigantisch hard. Dit was voor mijn ouders even de druppel, dus toen hebben ze al mijn chems ingepikt voor 3 maanden ofzo.
Maargoed, over het algemeen zijn ze er wel chill over. En tja, als er zo'n mooie vuurpijl de lucht in gaat, vinden zij het ook wel leuk hoor :P .

Neen, ze wisten wel ongeveer waarmee ik me bezighield. Maar niet precies met wat.
Alleen na die documentaire werd alles verboden voor me. :P
Maar ik ben niet zo zoals al die andere k3wls! (Nee toch?). Als ik dat zou kunnen duidelijk maken en alles uitleggen wat ik doe. Reactie vgl enzo. Ik ben nu ook juist begonnen met zelf hulzen rollen. Ik denk dat dat alleen maar kan helpen om dat aan te tonen.

Greets, Max

Misschien moet je ze zeggen dat ze zelf ook eens goed kijken op het internet, of dat jij ze allemaal lectuur over pyrotechnica voorlegt. Zo zien ze het zelf. Je laat zien dat je bij de basis begint en heel geleidelijk verder gaat. Dat is in mijn ogen de beste oplossing. Verder ben jij, zoals je overal over praat, geen kewl. Goed chemisch onderboud e.d., als je zo met de veiligheid ook bent ben je voor mij absoluut geen k3wl.

• 2 months later...

Nog een veel gemaakte k3wl fout, lont rechtop in de AP en waarschijnlijk geen rekening gehouden met vonken die direct naar beneden kunnen vallen op het AP. Het loopt weer goed af, maar dit scheelde niet veel! ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JaLALuzBVjs

Ik zou bijna willen zeggen dat iedereen die AP gebruikt een k3wl is, al zal me dat niet in dank worden afgenomen. :P Het risico dat jij (en dus ook anderen om je heen) met deze explosieven neemt is eigenlijk onverantwoord. AP en HMTD maken geen onderscheid tussen kewls of niet, ik ken 6 mensen die persoonlijk een ongeluk met AP of HMTD hebben gehad, en allemaal waren het mensen die er ontzettend veel verstand van hadden. Statische electriciteit, zonlicht (UV) catalyserende metaalionen, dampdruk, gematigde warmte, allemaal fatoren die een hoeveelheid AP of HMTD schijnbaar "ZOMAAR" kunnen doen af laten gaan. Een daarvan loopt nog steeds met titanium in zn borst rond van slechts 200 mg HMTD in een detonator...