PyroForum.nl

Pyro Compilation

I hope you guys won't hold it against me for posting in the Dutch section of the forum but then again this is the Foto/Video section :rolleyes:

Me and my friends shot some stuff yesterday and i put everything together in a movie. Hope you enjoy it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4juLF_u2Mpc

Cheers

PS: If the mods feel the need to move this to the english section then by all means do it.

Very nice PGF! Good work. What I like the most is that beautiful ring shell!
Could you give us some information about all the stuff you launched? Like Devices, compositions etc.
The only drawback on this video is imo the stupid 'jumpstyle' music.

Gr.
IM

Edited by infernoman

Greets

Well for those silver shells you see in the movie they all have D1 glitter in them. The comets on the 4 shells are made from a charcoal streamer composition which is the following

Potassium nitrate - 53.5%
Charcoal - 26.5%
Sulfer - 10.5%
Dextrine - 9.5%

Everything else that is a charcoal streamer is a basic Chrysanthemum 6 mix. For the shell at 2:05 i can't tell what the composition was because i didn't make it. The shell at 1:47 was a better pearl mix (made with VERY fine aluminium so the effect is not as it should be)

Most of the shells were round (The 4 with comets on them were 60mm, other were I think 75mm with one of them being 100mm (the one at 2:30)) We also had one multi break but only one break exploded (2:41)

The rapid firing cake at 0:25 had small 35mm shells in the, each one broken with 2g of KNO3 flash.
You were very close -.B.- :rolleyes:

The mine at the end had a golden glitter and some hummers

The glitter's formula is I belive

KNO3 - 55%
Sulfur - 7%
Charcoal - 17%
Magnalium - 3% (100-200mesh)
Aluminium - 10% (Atomized, 325mesh)
Red iron Oxide - 4%
Dextrine - 4%

If you guys have any more question ask them, i'll try and answer them :)

Glad you like the shells.

Oh, stinjtje, the secons song is 666 - Supa dupa fly :o

Cheers

But still: fuck RapidShare! :o
For everybody who doesn't need a ruined day:
compilation_PGF.wmv
Saves you about 1.6 minutes of irritation :)

BTW: Cool vid indeed! :P

Who gave you permission to post that here :rolleyes: (Just kidding) No problem, should make life easier for others :P

Thanks for the comments everyone, these also go to everyone else who attended our little pyro meeting and contributed to the firewroks you saw in the vid
Nice video. I like the double bouquet (blue/charcoal) and the ring shell the most, they're absolute awesome. What kind of composition was used for de colored stars?

From what I was told the red composition is Ruby red

strontium nitrate 50
parlon 18
magnalium granular -325 mesh 12
potassuim perchlorate 8
charcoal airfloat 5
sulfur 5
dextrin 5
red gum 2

The blue was a formula from shimizu

KClO4 - 66.5
CuO - 13.4
Parlon - 5.4
Red gum - 9.9
Dextrine - 4.8
From what I was told the red composition is Ruby red

strontium nitrate 50
parlon 18
magnalium granular -325 mesh 12
potassuim perchlorate 8
charcoal airfloat 5
sulfur 5
dextrin 5
red gum 2

The blue was a formula from shimizu

KClO4 - 66.5
CuO - 13.4
Parlon - 5.4
Red gum - 9.9
Dextrine - 4.8

The last shot, with the 'sizzling', circling stars.. what kind of things are those? They're so cool!

RvD2002, the sizzling things in the mine are hummers, basicla a paper tube filled with a BP + metal composition and blocked on both ends with clay, then a hole is drilled in the tub at an angle so when it igintes it turns at high speed producing that sizzling or humming sound.

Fyver, this get togehter was a joint effort of 5 pyros listed at the end of the movie so i did not make all those shells :rolleyes: (For my four it took me two days :) )

Hmm, seeying this I have to say what I think for a while, I just have to.

There is a little to big gap between the English speaking and Dutch speaking guests on this forum, might it be possible to embed the English section a little more into the Dutch section ? Since there is so much that our combined knowledge could achieve.

For a start the rules document could and should be translated since Englisch speakers should play by the rules, and they seem to speak no dutch :rolleyes:.

One of the reasons (probably the biggest) that I post this is the huge amount of replies to PGF's video.

Keep up the good work!

Nice PGF!

Working on a translation already! :rolleyes:

[edit]Here it is. I didn't know some words so I tweaked it a little bit so it would mean the same, but with other use of language. I'll hope you appriciate this!
[edit2] Ow, and I couldn't find the word for "leestekens" anywhere, so I left it un-translated.
[edit3] Old translation removed, newer version in my next post.

Edited by Mr.Paplu