PyroForum.nl

golden powder

Guest Richard

We do know that, it has been discust before although that was in the dutch section. If you had used the search machine you could have find it.

http://pyroforum.nl/index.php?showtopic=574&hl=

You have to go to post number '8'. The one of Tyneman.

It's an combination of KNO<sub>3</sub>, K<sub>2</sub>CO<sub>3</sub> and Sulfur. It explodes when mixed well an has been molten.

Edit: The four post's above don't answer the question + off topic. These are called useless post's...... I don't want to see them around again.....

Ok, these are the facts;

Yellow Powder;

Potassium nitrate: 3
Potassium carbonate: 2
Sulfur: 1

This composition has te be molten together, and is really energetic. It had noting to do with the other two following compositions, although the names seem quite similar!

Golden Powder;

Potassium nitrate: 6
Ascorbic Acid: 4

Golden powder on itsself is not a really powerfull composition. You can make it burn faster by ajusting the fuel/oxidiser ratio, and by adding a catalist. The composition then looks like this;

Crimson Powder;

Potassium nitrate: 7
Ascorbic Acid: 5
Red Iron Oxide: 0.5

Richards post above doesn't answer the question + off topic. This is called a useless post...... I don't want to see them around again..... :P

EDIT by Prophet: Niet meer nodig, post zichtbaar gezet + PP weggehaald. Richard, lees a.u.b. mijn post in de modsectie.

Het is erg laag en simpel om alle posts in deze topic als nutteloos te gaan bestempelen. Nog erger is het waneer je dit doet als iedereen correcte antwoorden geeft, behalve jijzelf.. :P

Misschien eerst even lezen/verstand gebruiken/respect tonen voordat je oordeelt..? (suggestie) :)

Yes, that topic that Richard refers to is about yellowpowder, a fundimentaly different composition then goldenpowder, witch i don't think we have a topic about yet, but as stated here before, it's just crimsonpowder with the absence of iron oxide, witch acts as the catalyst in crimson powder.

EDIT1:Hey richard, zou jij nu ook niet op pp moeten gaan, aangezien jij ook een foute referentie maakt, een eerlijke fout dat begrijp ik, maar je hoort natuurlijk geeneen klein foutje te kunnen maken, in het lezen of schrijven, want dan ga je op pp....

EDIT2:shit jeroen ik zag het niet, nou word ik natuurlijk gebanned.

EDIT3:En een foute referentie is toch ook een warn?+spelfouten=2 warns?, correct me if i'm wrong..

Lttrrzz

I totally agree with the two posts above. And I so totally agree with the dutch part of Leander's post (by the account of mr.paplu, this becouse Leander was put on postpreview becouse of post #3).

Additie op pepcore, misschien is het ook eens handig op je engels te letten, ik tel 7 ernstige fouten in je post.

We do know that, it has been discussed before, although that was in the dutch section. If you had used the search machine you would have found it.

http://pyroforum.nl/index.php?showtopic=574&hl=

You have to go to post number '8'. The one by Tyneman.

It's an combination of KNO3, K2CO3 and Sulfur. It explodes when mixed well and has been molten.

Edit: The four post's above don't answer the question (They dont?) + off topic. These are called useless post's...... I don't want to see them around again..... (Would you like to know who I don't want to see again around here?)

Ik heb geen problemen met gezag ofzo, maar ik vind het niet kunnen dat iemand met net honderd posts mod wordt van een forum en vervolgens zo te keer gaat. Daarbij komt dat je als mod representatief moet zijn en dus best even je post na mag lezen op spellingsfouten, maak je die wel te veel? Wordt dan geen mod.

You NEED to dissolve and the evaporate the water. As chembro said, it is essential in good forming of structure and therefore an energetic result.
You can just mill it all together, but results will be a lot less potent. Getting the water out isn't that hard. Just throw it on the central heating for a night. (or two).
Take care not to cook it too dry, or your powder will go "whoosh' and all your hard word will have been for nothing.
Gr33tZ

Omfg, stop whining about wrong posts or spelling errors.. You all are at the PYROFORUMS, not the 'perfect-english-forums'...

I once made a video tutorial on making Crimson Powder, just forget the iron oxide and you have got Golden Powder. It's in dutch, but I think you'll be able to understand what it says.
You can find the video here.

I'm using vitamin C tablets instead of pure Ascorbic acid, if you use pure AA, forget the filtering. That was ment for taking away the non-dissolved rubbish from the tablets.