PyroForum.nl

Fireworks / pyrotechnics factory around Amsterdam

magenta

Hi guys, sorry I don't speak dutch (yet)

I am looking for a factory somewhere around Amsterdam that produces fireworks. It is my boyfriend's birthday soon and he is very interested in the production and functionality of fireworks. I would like to surprise him with a visit to a factory like that. Can you help me with this? I would appreciate any hint/help you can give me! Dank u wel, groetjes. :D

thanks anyway. I was actually thinking of that, but nevertheless, maybe some crazy dude playing with fire around amsterdam in his little basement will read that :D) I am still hopeful..thank you fred!

Sadly, there are no firework factories left in the Netherlands.The last one closed down in 2002 in Steenwijk due to new tougher regulations with regard to the enschede explosion.

I think you will have more luck in China :D ...

kind regards,
thanks anyway. I was actually thinking of that, but nevertheless, maybe some crazy dude playing with fire around amsterdam in his little basement will read that :D ) I am still hopeful..thank you fred!

Won't compare to visiting an actual factory though, and i doubt someone who does these things illegally would allow
visitors, at least i wouldn't.
Getting a tour in an actual factory is probably very, very tricky.
I'd stay with youtube videos and tutorials, just as educational, and a hell of a lot easier to access :D

well, you are right, I guess. Bummer I can't afford a flight to China :D

Won't compare to visiting an actual factory though, and i doubt someone who does these things illegally would allow
visitors, at least i wouldn't.
Getting a tour in an actual factory is probably very, very tricky.
I'd stay with youtube videos and tutorials, just as educational, and a hell of a lot easier to access :P

No, I don't :P
In fact there's a crazy guy close to Amsterdam with such basement, but he's not open to public if you don't mind :D