PyroForum.nl

Virgin Kraft Paper - 125 G/m2 (70 Lb.)

Hey Guys, I wonder if you could help me out here.
I have searched in my country for 70 lb kraft paper but without luck. That stuff is somehow impossible to come by.

I came across this site:
http://www.rajapack.nl/webapp/wcs/stores/s...tegory_rn=13136

It's kinda expensive, but since I don't understand a word could you help me out on how much shipping one, two or three of those rolls would cost to ship to Denmark?

Or even better, anyone know where to get similar paper cheaper?

It seems like that company would only ship within Belgium, Luxemburg and Holland so I can't find any prices on how much the shipping to Denmark would be. IF they'd send it to Denmark 1 rol would be €38,57 (using standard shipping rates for a package with this weight) Mainly because of the large weight of the paper. If they decide they won't send it to Denmark for 15 euro's it could be send within the Netherlands and I'm sure I could receive it and send it on. I'll just order a smaller roll of 70g for myself.

Sending 2 or 3 rolls would be quit an expensive joke. The normal postage service will not accept packages above 30kg so you'd need a commercial service like FedEx or UPS which seem to ask a lot of money for the packages. Sending each rol seperate would mean 38,57 for EACH roll....

I couldn't find any other source of 125g/m2 kraft paper elsewhere for you. :blush: Maybe someone else could help you with that.

Hi there,
People use kraft paper anywhere on earth, it's certain that there are companies in Denmark that have it available. It's just the trick to find it! Well, therefor you might try to google up paper manufacturers and just call them to ask what they can do for you. In most cases they don't bother selling a roll or two they have in stock anyway. Same counts for almost every company. Best is to walk/ride by, and have a talk IRL.

Good luck!

EDIT: Yeah, I mean you should just look for a paper manufacturer, and call them to ask wether they've got kraft paper. Not everything is on the internet!

Edited by mr.stijntje