PyroForum.nl

Display disaster

This is to all of my faithful followers

Last wednesday I attended an annual family gathering for the St.John's day held in a small village where my father came from. An ideal place to set up a small display of my recent projects. Exhile, I know how earger you are to hear the rest...so be there and read. I took my famous bag with several items such as three rockets with star payloads, two fountains, one roman candle (never tried this new design so far...) and a well known tourbillion which gives a headache to all forum members. And, after a good meal and considerable quantity of beer...well, it was Hell hot day here, otherwise I would never touch it (what, I'm serious!)...I took my bag and started sorting things. There was a bunch of kids playing around and I wanted to get them by surprise...but nothing happened! One of my cousines came to me and said - "Look around, we had no rain for weeks and everything is dry like gun-powder...be wise, put it back and we'll have another beer". To be honest, it didn't take long to talk me into sin again...

The bottom line - beer and common sense won again...somehow, I've got a feeling that these two don't come together, but still...it worked in my case!

Blaf

p.s. Comments are welcome, of course.

Glad for you you haven't lighted one of those devices, tourbillions give loads of sparks, so does the tail of a rocket,

I haven't fired anything here for the past week cause of the huge heat.

I am waiting for the rain to come so i can start working again.

• 10 months later...
Posted: Fri 01 Jul 2005, 19:31 Post subject

Monteneblo, Last post in this topic was made allmost a YEAR ago. In the summertime.
Nobody cares about your weather at this moment in time!
Stick to the rules and behave.
In case you are illiterate and can't find the rules whatsoever. No unneccesary posts means not to reply to a year old topic.

Gr33tZ