PyroForum.nl

21 days of Pyro Heaven

I am running just one Pyro holiday next year 2017.

A special 21 day holiday that takes in the best pyro events in Thailand including rocket festivals, line rat competitions and Talai launches. As always we will be spending time at my workshop building shells and shooting all kinds of pyro.

Great food, amazing fireworks and some superb trips around the country to places of interest will make this the best holiday we have organized in the past 5 years.

I already have one guy from this forum reserved his place and another couple interested. We only have 7 places available so if you want in on this you will need to book early.

Exact dates are not set in stone yet as I need to juggle dates to get in all the events we plan to visit but we are looking at beginning the holiday at the end of April.

Cost/booking conditions can be found on my website.

Partners not keen on the pyro side are most welcome, we will have activities planned for them during our building time at the workshop.

I just put together a video compilation of clips taken over the past 5 years of holidays to give an idea of what to expect.