PyroForum.nl

2016 Firework Holiday. Thailand

I am now taking bookings for our Pyro Holidays in 2016.

I am running 2 holidays next year, one in May the other in Nov/Dec.

If you want to see big rockets and Talai then May is the best choice. During the Nov/Dec holiday you will still see rockets but they will be much smaller.

During the May 2 weeks we will spend time at my workshop in Sakgeow Province building cylinder shells as well as taking 2 exciting trips upcountry. The first is a four day excursion to Yasathon where we will visit the biggest rocket festival in the country. This trip guarantees we will see launches of the largest rockets and Talai made in Thailand. The province is close to the Laos border about 8 hours North East of Bangkok. Our second trip will be to Pathumthani where each year they stage a spectacular giant line rat competition. We will be hiring a comfortable luxury minibus to travel around the country.

A week at my workshop building cylinder shells culminating in a display on a large secluded plot of private land will make this a holiday you will never forget. As always the holiday includes great food and accommodation as well as great sights and Thai culture. We have one couple from the U.S.A confirmed already so have just 6 more places available.

As with last years holiday the dates are not yet set in stone but the May holiday will most likely around the 10th to 24th  and the Nov/Dec dates around 22st Nov to 6th Dec.  You can of course plan for a longer trip and fit the 2 weeks with us into your schedule.

I will be posting more information here in the coming weeks and prices and booking conditions are shown on my website.

This video compilation gives you some idea of what to expect. The clips and photos were taken during holidays over the past 4 years.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JefZO3o08Y

• 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...