PyroForum.nl

Small Cylinder Shell Show at Rocket Festival

I did a small display for a rocket festival here last week. 85 shells; all cylinder shells 3 to 8 inch witha few multi breaks. The building of the these shells took me over 120 hours spread over a 2 month period making B.P lift, burst and stars from scratch. I documented a lot of the building work with videos and put them on my Youtube channel. If anyone is interested to see how these shells were made the link is below.

Having trouble pasting into the thread above. The following link shows a lot of tutorial videos of how I made these 85 shells over a 2 month period.

http://www.youtube.com/user/bangkokpyroholidays

We have just announced dates for our 2015 Pyro Holiday sessions.

3 during the months of April. May and June and for the first time one session in December. Holidays are 7, 10 and 14 day duration

Make shells yourself like the ones in the display video and see the worlds biggest rockets and Girandolas being made and launched during a 2 day Rocket festival where we will be firing the shells we make. Lots of Pyro fun, making shells, fireballs, line rats, catherine wheels as well as experiencing the amazing Thai rural countryside and of course great Thai food. Checkout my website for full details

• 5 months later...