PyroForum.nl

Rocket Holiday 2014

We coming into our third year now of running our Pyro Holidays in Thailand. This year we are fully booked and a group of 6 Australians arriving in June for 18 days completes this years season. I say season as we run the holidays only during the months of April, May and June to coincide with the local rocket festivals taking place in the countryside around our workshop.

Bookings are now being taken for 2014 limited to 6 people per month. We offer a discount for groups of 4 or more and I will give a 10% discount for anyone who is a member of this forum. We build mostly cylinder shells and if time permits other devices like fountains, mines, wheels and rockets. We take days off building to visit rocket festivals near the shop where giant Thai black powder rockets and girandola type devices are launched. Some of these rockets weigh up to 1000kg and are only found here in Thailand.

This is an unique holiday, making fireworks and shooting them, BIG rockets, great food and a whole lot of fun.

I just updated some of my website pages and some short videos, pictures and testamonials can be found on this link.

http://www.bangkokpyro.com/pyro-holiday-videos.php

• Upvote 1

I think it's awesome to see you are fully booked again. Great to know threre are serious pyro's out there who allso have the money to spend on such a trip.

I'm still hoping to win the lottery and go on holidays to Asia. Then might aswell drop by for pyro fun.

But thats all dreams. :(

Well, good luck and have fun out there!

May 2014 allso be fully booked. :D