PyroForum.nl

Pyro Holidays in Thailand

I am opening a Pyro Holiday company here in Thailand where for 14 days participents can learn how to build cylinder shells in sizes from 3 to 6 inch single and multibreak. A hands on course where you will make all the B.P for lift and burst , stars, casings etc etc. After 10 days of building we take you on a trip upcountry to see giant rockets being build and launched. Each trip is limited to 4 persons and we run the holiday just 5 times per year. Our first holiday is planned for Dec this year and I have 3 places available at present. Our website www.bangkokpyro.com should be up and running in around 2 weeks time and has all the details on it. If anyone wants information before the website is online they can contact me at [email protected]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkq7vcXWWiU

• 1 month later...

After a delay of a couple of months I now have my new website www.bangkokpyro.com up and running.
I will be adding a lot of cylinder shell building information in the coming months as well as some tutorials and videos. The site curently has information about wooden case formers we sell as well as the 14 day shell building pyro holidays we will be starting later this year.

• 4 months later...

I hear from a Dutch friend that the law in Netherlands has changed making it a far more serious offence to be caught making fireworks now.
I don't know what the new law says but this is sad news and a blow to hobby firework making in general. The countries where this hobby is tolerated seem to be shrinking fast now.

• 1 month later...

If you love fireworks this is the holiday for you.
14 days learning how to build cylinder shells in sizes 3 to 6 inch single and multibreak as well as firing your own shells on a tropical beach. Visit Thai giant rocket and Girandola builders and see them made and launched. All this plus great food, sights excursions and famous Thai hospitality make this the trip of a lifetime.
Our April and May sessions are fully booked but we have a few places available still in Nov/Dec this year. Each holiday session is strictly limited to 5 people.
Visit www.bangkokpyro for full details

New pages on the site include an overview of shell building tools and information on paper, glue and string as well as a supplies page for hobby firework makers listing for sale in small quantities and bulk most of the chemicals used for fireworks.