PyroForum.nl

Hemp Spiking twine

bangkokpyro

• I hope it is ok to post this here and Sorry the post is in English.
  • From a post on Passfire 3 months ago

I have have had quite a few people ask me over the past months if I had any of the Hemp twine left that I was selling last year.
Last years is all gone leaving me with a lifetimes supply of 1.0 and 1.5 mm for myself but I will order a new load if there is enough demand. Last year Passfire members ordered over 150 Kg in 1.0 and 1.5 mm sizes. I had nothing but good feedback from the buyers afterwards.
Very good quality strong Hemp in 1.0 and 1.5 mm sizes. Perfect for shell spiking, tying nosings, constructing Girandolas or even using around the garden.

Minimum order 5Kg (you can mix 1.0 and 1.5 sizes)
Cost 18 USD per Kilo
Approx length of twine
1.0 mm 3100 feet
1.5 mm 1700 feet
Breaking strength
1.0 mm 34 lb
1.5 mm 55 lb
Shipping cost.
Up to 5 Kg 7.90 per Kg
Over 5 and up to 10 Kg 6.70 per Kg
Over 10 and up to 20 Kg 5.60 per Kg
Shipped by surface mail that takes up to 8 to 12 weeks to reach USA from Thailand
Since posting the above on Passfire I have tentative orders for around 150 KG and will be closing the sale in a weeks time. To those people who said they wanted some I will contact you by email in the next week and will be placing the order with the manufacturer at the end of this month.
I expect delivery in Thailand around the first week of the new year and if you order you can expect to recieve it in March of next year.