PyroForum.nl

Wooden Case Formers

bangkokpyro

https://pyroforum.nl/uploads/post-3253-1285591692.jpghttps://pyroforum.nl/uploads/post-3253-1285591767.jpg
I have wooden case formers for making cylinder shells in standard sizes 3 to 16 inch diameter made from solid Teak and other hardwoods.
These formers are hand turned to exacting standards and made to last a lifetime. They have a recess in one end to accept a time fuse or flash bag and a hole driled throughout the length to make case removal easy after pleating down one end.
I also have formers for making insert shells, comets, crackers etc a set of 6 in sizes from 1 1/8 to 1 3/4 inch in Teak and other hardwoods.

I sell and ship send these formers to anywhere in the world.

Please contact me for more details, prices and pictures of my products.
Paul Moulder

[email protected]

Edited by bangkokpyro

Deze vind ik leuk!
Ik heb wat (goede) ervaring met Thailand (Pt anodes o.a. :D)
Voorstel is om deze te pinnen, ook omdat er zo'n leuke foto bijstaat zeg maar, fleurt de boel een beetje op.

En nu in het engels.

I like this one.
I have some (good) experiences with Thailand (Pt anodes and more)
Could we pin this one, also because of the nice picture, making this site more attractive.

Edited by pdfbq
Deze vind ik leuk!
Ik heb wat (goede) ervaring met Thailand (Pt anodes o.a. :D )
Voorstel is om deze te pinnen, ook omdat er zo'n leuke foto bijstaat zeg maar, fleurt de boel een beetje op.

En nu in het engels.

I like this one.
I have some (good) experiences with Thailand (Pt anodes and more)
Could we pin this one, also because of the nice picture, making this site more attractive.

Yes sure, that would be good to pin the topic thanks.
  • 2 weeks later...

I have some special deals on my formers between now and the new year.

Why not Buy yourself the Christmas present you deserve?

All Thai Yang hardwood formers 15% off.

Buy a full set of Insert formers and get 20% off. (Yang Hardwood only)

All Teak formers under 5 inch Diameter 5%.

Offer till Dec 31st only or till stocks run out.

Just Email me for a full price list of my formers and other Pyro related Items I sell.

[email protected]

Hi Paul,

Can you tell us what the shipping costs to Holland would be? That would give us a idea of total price.

I have too many prices to post on forum ,it depends on what type of wood, what size, how heavy,what type of finish etc etc, also I give different price for set of formers than for just one piece.
but this gives you some idea

Prices including postage to Netherlands
Solid Hardwood former for 3 inch shell 34 GBP
Solid Hardwood former for 4 inch shell 58 GBP
Insert former 1 1/2 inch 16.50 GBP
Insert Former 1 3/4 inch 18.00 GBP
Solid Teak 6 inch 118.00 GBP

Just email me for a complete price list.
Thanks Paul
  • 1 month later...

I have some special offers on my case formers for the next 3 months only.

I have over 150 formers in different types of wood and sizes from 1 1/8 OD up to 16 inch

Take a look at some of them on this site postage cost on te site is for USA and Canada but if you contact me I will send you a total price to send to Netherlands also.\

Some of the formers on the site are unfinished. They have been turned and sanded super smooth but no laquer applied they are a special cheap price as you have to finish them yourself with stain or laquer.

http://www.kcpyro.com/webid/